Andy Peters 50th Birthday

Andy Peters returned to the Good Morning Britain studio on Wednesday (07/20/20) to celebrate his 50th birthday.

The veteran television presenter has been hosting the competition segment of the show from his hut since March, but he is finally returning to the studio where he starred together to celebrate his breakthrough birthday. They joined

Ben Shepard said, "Half a century, Mr. Peters."

Andy replied, "I know 50, can you believe that? It's unreal, me, a little me, 50!"

Then Charlotte Hawkins claims that Andy still looks like an enviable youthful man of his age.

She said, "You have not seen that, Andy."

The former Live & Kicking presenter also admitted that she was pleased to be back in the studio because he was absent from the set during the lock.

"It's been 138 days since I went to this studio. It looks like we're crazy because it 's our home. It' s crazy to be here, but it 's nice to be back." is "

Later in the morning, Andy headed to Lauren Studios. The studio is also responsible for the competitive segment.

Christine Lampard is currently replacing the TV presenter during her summer vacation. Andy will host the show next week.

Speaking to Christine about the show's birthday today, he said: "I'm 50 years old! I feel good. I am one of those people. I love life. You are as old as you think.

"I think part of the nonsense I think is, 'You're not 21, you don't have to run live.' But why not? "

Comments